Monday, May 14, 2012

A girl and her watergun


On Saturday we had nice hot weather. So of course all the neighbor hood kids were outside playing. The boys next door (there are three of them) brought out their waterguns and got everyone wet. So of course, instead of getting upset that she'd been "shot" Ari came to the door and asked me if we had a watergun. We do. I found it for her, and filled it up. I wasn't sure she'd be able to use it as the darn thing is almost as big as she is. So she took it, played with it a little, and figured out how to make it work. She than gave me the thumbs up and turned around. I'll be darned if she didn't sneak up on the boys and soaked them! A girl after my own heart. She doesn't get mad...she gets something bigger and gets revenge. LOL. Of course Kaitlyn was a little upset she didn't have one so a trip to the dollar store on Sunday was necessary. Both girls picked up a small watergun. Arianna, after paying for it, laughed wickedly and asked if I thought the boys would be out....She's into the summer spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment