Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Checklists

Kaitlyn has decided she needs a daily checklist to make sure she keeps on track. Since she can't spell all the words (and couldn't read them if I wrote them) she decided all on her own to draw pictures of the things she needed to do or keep track of. She brought it to me to tell me what she had been working on.

"See Mommy. This is my checklist."
"What a great idea Kaitlyn!"
"This is a picture of my pencils. This is a picture of my books. This is a picture of my baby sister. This is a picture of..."
"Why do you have a picture of your little sister?"
"I have to keep an eye on my little sister."
"Where is your little sister?"
"I don't know. I think she's in her room."

Seems to me this checklist is already a little off course! Then she explained it's the checklist for "amorrow". Well of course it is! Silly me.