Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our schedule...I think

So I'm putting the schedule together. I think this is what we'll try for the first couple of weeks and see how it goes, I'll adjust from there.

M- Science, Math, Language Arts

T - Social Studies,  Math, Unit Studies, Language Arts

W - Art, Science, Math, Language Arts  

Th - Social Studies,  Math,  Language Arts, Unit Studies

Friday - Science, Math, Language Arts

We aren't doing a "PE" (Physical Education) during the school hours since they'll have swim lessons 3x a week and we'll include walk, bike rides etc. into the routine. we're going to shoot for around 5 to 6 hours of school a day and use the weekends to make up anything we really missed over the week. I'll also have to schedule around any field trips.



No comments:

Post a Comment