Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Goods, Services and Zombie Apocalypse...

Yes, a Zombie Apocalypse...The morning started out like this...

Arianna has the baby in the bathroom with her playing...

Me "Arianna! Get the baby out of the bathroom."
Ari " Ok...But he's gonna die."
Me " um...What?!"
Ari " The Zombie's are in the hall"

Apparently Kaitlyn is a Zombie and they are practicing for the Zombie Apocalypse....Yep, life in my house....Isn't it great! LOL.


Yes, someday's just start off really weird.

Other than that we did some more economic/finance stuff. Talked about goods/services, Needs/wants. Planted some flower seeds, read a little, did music, checked out a little shop I'd been meaning to stop by for well...something like 6 years! So glad I stopped by, LOVE IT. Now I'm sorry I didn't stop by when I first moved here! I can see us spending some time there! Everything from plants/flowers, teas, coffee's, books, CD's, educational stuff and toys. Arianna was with me and she's already asking when we can go back! Now of course, Kaitlyn (who didn't go since she was doing her half of the music lessons) is asking when SHE gets to go. I guess it'll be fairly soon!

Found some very interesting books there that might work out really well with the World Culture Club stuff. So I'm hoping to go back before long. We have a lot planned the next few days, so I'm hoping I can get back maybe next week sometime. If I'm not to over scheduled already! 

Anyway, off to enjoy a little more of the evening sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment