Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, Things in 2013 were crazy, hectic at times, and kept us on our toes! Looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store for us. So as we enter 2014, with a new family member, doing the homeschool thing again, and having met some new friends it's going to be an interesting year to say the least! I didn't make any resolutions for this year (besides resolutions are usually tossed out after the first month anyway!) I do have some "goals" for this year now that the baby is a bit older and I'm starting to feel a bit more normal during the day. So I'm hoping to start doing the running thing again (hopefully without a sore knee most of the time!) and I'm going to get out the bike and dust it off a bit! By June Dominic will be old enough to sit in the bike trailer and go on some rides with us and I need to be "in shape" by then because pulling that thing is much more work than I had anticipated! The girls still want to do a triathlon this year so they can start some short distance runs with me as well and since they've had a bit of time off from swimming it's time for them to get back into the water on a regular basis!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season and are looking forward to a new year!

And as a side note, I've updated and expanded the "about us" section and have updated the other pages as well (with the exception of the fun facts about Oregon).

No comments:

Post a Comment