Monday, February 3, 2014

Trying to get started..

And it's not working. We are having a return of the cold this weekend. The baby even has the cough so things are going real slow for some of us (well, mainly me since I was up with him almost every hour last night).  I feel horrid that we had to cancel science club for this week!The girls are doing their own thing a little bit anyway. They decided that Boston was the theme of the day, and then played with the castle Dad made them.



My wonderful hubby finished up with the second new bench for the kids and has been asked to make some slanted paint desks to go with them so the girls can go outside this spring/summer and paint/draw etc. during the nice weather. I have to admit it's wonderful having someone who like to do woodwork around the house.

Thursday we have a fast fieldtrip up north. The girls are really looking forward to it and I must admit I am too. We are going to visit a historical (kinda) landmark. A 100 year old mansion with an interesting history...well that and the fact that I remember my mom saying my granddad had worked on it at one point. Since I've been talking about it for a couple of years, I figure it's a great time to go see it.

In fact now that I think about it, we have a field trip almost every week this month! It's going to be a fun month...as soon as we get over this darn cough!!



No comments:

Post a Comment