Thursday, March 27, 2014

Starting to get it put together....

We are getting close to finishing up the living room this week. I still have to unload 4 big bookshelves move them and paint the short wall, but some area's are pretty much done!

I tried to find an older "before" picture of the entry way and all I could find that showed even a little of the entry way was this old picture from Halloween...




the "new and improved" version...
Here's the "school" area from the beginning of the school year...
and right now....

(yes, those are rainforest project plants on top. LOL. I had to figure some way to reuse them!)

Yesterday we had a friend over to play and Dominic refused to take a nap. So after they left I put him in his pack and play. He continued to just chill but refused a nap. That is until he fell asleep sitting up and here's how I found  him...

He did have a fun week though, and even decided to spend a little time learning about frogs...
I guess it's never to early to start them on science!!

A couple more days and I'll take some "after shots" of the new living room. We still have some work that will need to be done, like replacing the base boards, sanding down and painting the window seat the new color. We will be getting rid of the navy blue color.

After a weekend of wonderful weather we are back to the normal predictable Pacific Northwest rain. We are all hoping it blows over soon so we can spend more time outside!





No comments:

Post a Comment