Monday, April 7, 2014

If you can't find what you want....

Do it yourself! I tried to find a World Culture group for the kids to have more hands on exposure to different cultures. Couldn't find one. I asked in four different homeschooling sites and nobody in our area had a clue as to one that was already running...So I started one! I did wonder if there would be any interest...and it turns out there was! So I'm sure it'll take a little while to get really going (but not long from the interest!) in the meantime we are looking into a lot of different idea's for the group! It'll be a bit of a drive once or twice up to the "big" city but well worth it! And it's not like we don't go up there a couple of times a month normally anyway! I'll just combine trips so I don't have to travel more, just more efficiently!

In other news: The weather today was beautiful!! We got a "wanna play" email this morning and met up with a friend for some playtime...






 I must say that not all the landings were on the feet....

 But I think this one was on purpose. (the smile kinda gives it away don't you think?)
When we got home it was a fast lunch and guitar practice for Kaitlyn, then playing outside.
The girls even went out and ran through the sprinkler with a neighbor girl! I thought they were a bit crazy, but okay.

So today's school was canceled...due to sun. I love homeschooling :) Thankfully so do the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment