Sunday, August 10, 2014

Trying to catch up!

So I've been busy (obviously since I haven't posted in the last week or so). Two booth events, Crawdading, creek play and MORE! Yep and more...

I've got pictures to share, some freebies coming up. My "review" team will be getting their packets in the next week or so and then a month or so to review all the different materials before I post here.

FUN, FUN stuff coming up! My renewed passport finally arrived so I'm one step closer to our trip in a month or so! I'll post pictures, etc. from our travels as usual! Right now we have a fun list of things to do and places to go!

First stop of course is a shopping trip before we take off! Some fall clothes are needed and now that Dominic is actually walking everywhere we'll need to get him some shoes (not that I'm really expecting he'll keep them on for long!).

I'll get everything downloaded tonight and get everyone caught up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment