Friday, August 15, 2014

How did your school day start??

Mine started with my daughter curling up with me on the bed while she worked on reading and math...then a nice walk with some friends, breakfast (coffee for me please), and math wrap ups. I love the fact we don't have to get up early rush around all morning to try and get kids ready, lunches made and walk them to school (we're only 1/2 mile from the nearest school so no bus service). The mad rush in the morning is one of the things I used to hate about school.

This morning getting ready for our walk. Kaitlyn let Arianna try on her bicycle helmet. It was to small. Kaitlyn told Ari she had a big head, Arianna replied that she had a bigger brain. I couldn't help but laugh..Then when we left for the walk (the girls on their bikes) Arianna's front tire went off the curb and she has a very minor crash. Kaitlyn immediately asked if she was okay, Arianna told her that it's a good thing she has a hard head.  They got home, had breakfast and immediately started playing some education apps on the ipad. An hour later and they are still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment